A favorite of cocktail enthusiasts, wine lovers, and beer drinkers alike, our 24" 1 Class Beverage Center is the smart choice for a home bar companion. This model is available with stainless steel glass or solid door finishes. Designed to store a combination of wine, beverages, and everything in between, U-Line's 1 Class installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Extended lower interior maximizes storage options
- Black interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Stainless steel grille and full-wrap door
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 60°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.7 cu ft holds up to 6 wine bottles (750 ml) and 117 bottles (12 oz) or 194 cans (12 oz)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||5.7 cu ft
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 1/2" (572 mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867 mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23 15/16" (608 mm)
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||106 lbs (48 kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 6/30/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/15/2022
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/15/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.